We’re a new network bringing people and groups together to share information and resources, and work together on collective campaigns and projects.
- 2021 ElectionOur Platform An anti-war platform for the 2021 federal election from the Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network It’s time to make Canadian militarism an election issue. Click on each of the four sections below to learn more about our demands. Defund Canada’s ballooning military budget, end weapons spending spree Cancel Canada’s planned purchase of 88 […]
- Email your MP – No more weapons to Saudi ArabiaCanada has blood on its hands. Now in its sixth year, the Saudi-led, Canada-armed war on Yemen has killed almost a quarter of a million people. Over 4 million people have been displaced because of the war, and 80% of the population, including 12.2 million children, are in desperate need of humanitarian assistance. It’s despicable […]
- Join the Global Day of Action to End the War on YemenMarch 25/26 2021 March 25/26 marks 6 years of a brutal U.S.-backed, Canada-armed, Saudi-led war on Yemen. Alongside an indiscriminate and ongoing bombing campaign, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, backed by the United States, have imposed an air, land and sea blockade on Yemen. The blockade has caused critical fuel and food shortages, resulting in […]
- Taking action to get Canada to #StopArmingSaudiOn March 1st, the Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network publicly launched a letter signed by 68 organizations, representing one million people, calling on the Canadian government and Canadian companies to stop sending weapons to Saudi Arabia and stop arming the horrific war in Yemen. For the first time, it publicly named 28 companies in Canada […]
- End Canada’s Support of the War on Yemen and Ongoing Weapons Exports to Saudi ArabiaThe Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network wrote the following letter condemning the Canadian government and Canadian companies’ ongoing profiteering off of arming Saudi Arabia and sending weapons to the worst humanitarian situation on the planet in Yemen. We’re pleased to announce that 68 organizations across Canada, representing nearly one million people, have signed on to […]
Who We Are
Learn about our membership.
What We’re About
What do we stand for and how do we organize.