We’re a new network bringing people and groups together to share information and resources, and work together on collective campaigns and projects.
- De-escalate and Repatriate: Statement regarding the death of Canadian mercenary Joseph Hildebrand in UkraineIt’s urgent that Canada step up, seek to de-escalate the current conflict and repatriate all the Canadian troops and mercenaries currently in Ukraine. Instead of fighting battles for the U.S. empire, Canada should be fighting the battles that really matter, the ones that save human lives rather than extinguishing them.
- #FundPeaceNotWar Semaine d’Action Canadienne￼Du 15 au 23 octobre, les militants exigeront NON aux nouveaux avions de chasse, aux navires de guerre et aux drones ! Nous avons besoin de milliards pour le logement, les soins de santé, l’emploi et le climat, PAS pour les profiteurs de guerre !
- #FundPeaceNotWar Week of ActionFrom October 15th to 23rd, join us in demanding NO new fighter jets, warships, or drones! We need billions for housing, health care, jobs and climate, NOT for war profiteering!
- Cancel MP Judy Sgro’s delegation to TaiwanThe Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network adamantly opposes the visit of a delegation of Canadian MP’s to Taiwan proposed for October 2022. This delegation, to be led by the Minister for Foreign Trade, […]
- International Day of Peace 2022CEASEFIRES AND NEGOTIATIONS NOW! DISARM NOW! BAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS! On United Nations International Peace Day, 9.21.2022, the need for de-escalations, negotiations, disarmament and understanding could not be more urgent. Nuclear war is looming, […]
- Stop the War, Stop NATOPeace groups across Canada will be protesting NATO and calling for an end to the war in Ukraine during the NATO Summit in Spain at the end of this month. “Stop the War, Stop NATO” rallies will be held across the country from June 24 to June 30.
- Advocating for Peace in UkraineCanada-Wide Peace and Justice Network members have been actively advocating for Peace in Ukraine for many months and are continuing to do so. We as a collective have pushed for deescalation and an […]
- #CanadaStopArmingSaudi Day of Action to End the War in YemenThe war in Yemen must stop! Antiwar and peace activists and organizations are marking 7 years of the war on Yemen with a day of action on March 26 and 27. Canada has blood on its hands. We demand #CanadaStopArmingSaudi!
- Email your MP – No more weapons to Saudi ArabiaCanada has blood on its hands. Now approaching its seventh year, the war in Yemen has killed over a quarter of a million people. Over 4 million people have been displaced because of […]
- 2021 ElectionOur Platform An anti-war platform for the 2021 federal election from the Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network It’s time to make Canadian militarism an election issue. Click on each of the four sections […]
Who We Are
Learn about our membership.
What We’re About
What do we stand for and how do we organize.