We’re a new network bringing people and groups together to share information and resources, and work together on collective campaigns and projects.
- Stop the War, Stop NATOPeace groups across Canada will be protesting NATO and calling for an end to the war in Ukraine during the NATO Summit in Spain at the end of this month. “Stop the War, Stop NATO” rallies will be held across the country from June 24 to June 30.
- Advocating for Peace in UkraineCanada-Wide Peace and Justice Network members have been actively advocating for Peace in Ukraine for many months and are continuing to do so. We as a collective have pushed for deescalation and an […]
- #CanadaStopArmingSaudi Day of Action to End the War in YemenThe war in Yemen must stop! Antiwar and peace activists and organizations are marking 7 years of the war on Yemen with a day of action on March 26 and 27. Canada has blood on its hands. We demand #CanadaStopArmingSaudi!
- Email your MP – No more weapons to Saudi ArabiaCanada has blood on its hands. Now approaching its seventh year, the war in Yemen has killed over a quarter of a million people. Over 4 million people have been displaced because of […]
- 2021 ElectionOur Platform An anti-war platform for the 2021 federal election from the Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network It’s time to make Canadian militarism an election issue. Click on each of the four sections […]
- Join the Global Day of Action to End the War on YemenMarch 25/26 2021 March 25/26 marks 6 years of a brutal U.S.-backed, Canada-armed, Saudi-led war on Yemen. Alongside an indiscriminate and ongoing bombing campaign, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, backed by the United […]
- Taking action to get Canada to #StopArmingSaudiOn March 1st, the Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network publicly launched a letter signed by 68 organizations, representing one million people, calling on the Canadian government and Canadian companies to stop sending weapons […]
- End Canada’s Support of the War on Yemen and Ongoing Weapons Exports to Saudi ArabiaThe Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network wrote the following letter condemning the Canadian government and Canadian companies’ ongoing profiteering off of arming Saudi Arabia and sending weapons to the worst humanitarian situation on […]
Who We Are
Learn about our membership.
What We’re About
What do we stand for and how do we organize.